Local Road Bike Rides
Road riding in the Harrisonburg area is spectacular. Good rides can be found in every direction from Harrisonburg. There are country road routes, gravel loops and big remote mountain days.
- Rides to the East:
- Shenandoah National Park on the Skyline Drive. Stay on the pavement!
- Valley Rides East of Harrisoburg.
- Rides to the North:
- Singers Glen: Harris-Roubaix hilly gravel.
- Mountain Road Rides North of Harrisonburg.
- Rides to the West:
- The Alpine Gran Fondo area (Reddish, Sugar Grove & Beyond)
- Valley Riding to the West
- Rides to the South:
- Rockingham County
- Augusta County
We'll be happy to give you all the information you need for a successful good ride in the area. We sell all the perfect maps for all your future rides here in the Shenandoah Valley. If you are in need of a guide service, we recommend Shenandoah Mountain Touring for sorts of cycling guide service needs.